Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Denied Ban appeal OBRISON BAN APPEAL
Thread Modes
  • Your Steam name: OBRISON
  • Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92520707

• Type of punishment: Minging, Dissing Staff 

• Why should we unban/unblacklist you?: I wasnt minging(thats all I have to say about that cuz I was AFK and didnt do anything).
  •  Dissing staff- well he brought me and froze me and I didnt understand what he was talking about, I got pissed of cuz he dissed my mech, and then he warned me and I got banned.(Adam and Bean are my friends if that matters at all)
         And afer my ban Bean tried to talk to admin and he said to him that he will be next if he continues.

I was the guy who decided that you will be perma banned. Just due to the fact that we saw you minging and disrespecting staff. We literally don't need that here, so I'm going to be voting a negative on your appeal.
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]

"I was AFK" https://drive.google.com/file/d/13iQVvXv...sp=sharing sure. Redstone reported you, I came to check and you did it again. No one gives you permission to disrespect staff or players on this server, even if someone did something on you.
Don't ask how could I go that far

Later after the Screenshot you have also disrespected him and that's not tolerated here.

(04.11.2019, 10:58 PM)LightDust03 Wrote: "I was AFK"  https://drive.google.com/file/d/13iQVvXv...sp=sharing sure. Redstone reported you, I came to check and you did it again. No one gives you permission to disrespect staff or players on this server, even if someone did something on you.

He told me to follow him once I was not AFK, and I did follow him and said stuff happen.But sorry for another dis, I will not let some low life tell me that my mech is shit. I am sorry for dissing and I did not prop minge, I would like GOOD proof that I REALLY did it since I was AFK.

The only low life I can see here is you, so. This is getting denied and your account will be suspended.
Have fun on PonyRP.

//Denied