Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: Approved WR Application WR Application of German kinnaj
Thread Modes
Rainbow 
This is the Warning Removal Application of German kinnaj, Steam name ☭ German Kinnaj Soldier ☭.

Steam Name: ☭ German Kinnaj Soldier ☭

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419468430

Current warning count: 14 / 15

Response of "Why do you think your warnings should be removed?": i dont want to be perma banned i like this server very very mutch.Thats why i want this removal of warnings.And [Redacted other server name] is a pretty bad server cuz of the respected owners and that shit.This server is the only life on gmod that i still play on.Lets keep going why i should get the warning removed.Ill fucking slamm my god damn computer if i get perma banned or banned im gonna end like a fucking school boi with NO FUCKING PC.AND pls remove the warnings.
ITS JUST A FUCKING ADDICTION TO THIS SERVER AND GMOD TOO FUCKING COOL. Thanks for reading this.

Disclaimer Accepted: Yes.
Additional Comments: Unknown

Sounds too exaggerated and non-serious to me....
[Image: 76561198340178432.png]

Many people like our server and don't want to get banned. But it seems like your love to this server doesn't manifest in intention to read and follow the rules. It ended up in 14 warning count, which is pretty significant. Therefore I personally don't see any good reasons to remove your warnings. You have to wait for opinions of other staff team members.

We understand that you really like this server, but I would recommend that you follow the server rules properly and try to calm down; after all, GMod's not a competitive game, but it's a simple yet heavily moddable game.

This WR sounds a little bit overexaggerated to us. Again, GMod's not a competitive game. There are no winners or losers.
"oh look it's houdini"

-the soldier's bucket

SInce these are pretty old warnings (lasting back to May 2019), I'll remove your warnings older than 3 weeks.

//Approved
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]