Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Approved WR Application WR Application of McMannBorgers
Thread Modes
Rainbow 
This is the Warning Removal Application of McMannBorgers, Steam name McMannBorgers.

Steam Name: McMannBorgers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77959086

Current warning count: 8 / 15

Response of "Why do you think your warnings should be removed?": I have played on this server for some times earlier in 2019 and i have realized my mistakes throughout my playtime on this server. I have recently applied for staff and im in a testing procedure. When i see these warns on my name, it is really dissapointing to think that i did these things. So by filling out this application i want to get rid of the warns i had gotten from the past and behave myself more likely and pay attention to the rules. I now know what to do and what NOT to do.

Disclaimer Accepted: Yes.
Additional Comments: I have realized my mistakes and now know how to behave myself.

I've finally decided to make an appeal for my warns and now want to get rid of them reminding me of how stupid I was back then.

Sounds like a solid WR Application, so I'm positive about it.
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]

Thanks man. 'preciate it.

Why not? Wanting to become a staff member to help instead of minging sounds pausible.
[Image: 76561198340178432.png]

You've been more than helpful recently, you are not breaking rules anymore and you want to become staff. This means that you really want to improve, and we see the progress your are making. So, yeah! I'm positive too
Don't ask how could I go that far

//Approved
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]