Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Title: Approved Suggestion A rule about dupe and E2 code stealing
Thread Modes
link (not important, but still):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...14f61x.png
Why is this useful ? This rule would be useful because we all hate dupe and E2 code thiefs, but without this rule, there kinda isn't a way to punish them, and if they see the rule, they won't do it. Also this wouldn't apply if someone got permission to take the dupe from the original owner. (yeah, i know that they know that they shouldn't steal stuff, but some people would do it becuse there isn't a rule which forbids stealing dupes and E2 codes)

People can't look into other's e2s, except their rank is builder or higher. Stealing e2s is an unwritten rule and you can check if people have your e2 by screenshotting them in the discord through our webhook SA+.
[Image: 76561198340178432.png]

When people get access to other people's props, then they are mostly aware not to steal E2s or dupes in general.
If you, however, spot someone doing that which is a Rule #1 break for sure, then report it to a staff member. (SA+ preferred, because they can take immediate action against people like this)
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]

Ah, so it applies for rule #1, thanks

//Approved
"I never really was on your side" ~TF2 Spy
[Image: 76561198061210431.png]